Love your environment.
Do you also feel choosing the perfect gift for your loved ones is perplexing? If yes, then this blog might just come in handy! The present should make them happy. And they must enjoy it for years to come.
That said, presenting your lovelies with the gift of seeds may be the most adorable thing you can do for them. Trust us, they’ll love them.
Here are some exciting ideas and tips on giving seeds as presents.
Fun Ideas for Creating Seed Gifts
- Put the gift seeds in a cute and pretty jar, and put a decorative ribbon around it.
- Use a regular envelope and dress it up with your artwork to spice things up.
- Design your own paper seed packets, and decorate them with glossy magazine pictures, glitters, and stickers.
- Include a seed packet in a gardener’s gift basket with a trowel, gloves, soap, and hand lotion.
- And, if you are looking for ideas to gift seeds to the kids in the house, you can give them URJA SEEDS Green Warrior. It is an interactive game that teaches kids the importance of planting.
Some Tips on Gifting Seeds
Before you decide to give seeds as gifts, always consider the recipients.
- Are they allergic to certain plants?
- Do they like wildflowers, or do they enjoy growing fresh herbs?
- Which colors and fragrances do they love?
- Do they enjoy gardening or not?
After all, you want your present to be thoughtful, don’t you?
Gifting seeds is an act of kindness. You will not just be gifting them seeds but an ambiance to their abodes and a gentle reminder to enjoy nature and life.
So, it’s time to root for your loved ones by gifting them the best seeds – from URJA Seeds (see what we did here – wink-wink!).