Red Okra- Laal Bhindi
Unit price per
Red okra is torpedo-shaped and grows to a length of two to five inches.Okra Is Also One Of The Most Heat And Drought Resistant Vegetable.
- It can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions.
- Best Suitable for Terrace Gardening, Grow bag Kitchen Gardening, Terrace Gardening & Roof Top Balcony Gardening
- Red okra can be grown same as green okra twice a year ;
- Before planting red okra seeds , they must be soaked for atleast 10-12 hours ; then for an hour dried in shade this enhances seed germination.
- Then they are planted keeping 25-30 cm between two plants
- Packet Size-5GMS- Approx. 75 seeds.
Based on 1 review
Most of the seeds germinated.