This variety is commonly grown as a baby leaf and microgreen variety. The leaves are dark purple/red and are ready in around 35 days. They look amazing in salads and have a delicious sweet flavour. The roots mature at around 55 days. Great dual-purpose heirloom variety.
- Seed Type : Non-Hybrid, Open Pollinated And Non-GMO
- Seed Pre Soak : 4-10 Hours In Cold Water
- Growing Medium : Soil/Hydroponics
- Flavour : Earthy And Nutty Flavour
- Colour : Dark Variegated Crimson Red And Green Leaves & Stems
- Seed Count for Kitchen Garden Packing: 500 Seeds