Growing Radish at Home is Easy NowRadishes come in a variety of skin colours and all varieties have almost the same amount of benefits stored in them. They are spicy in nature and are crispy root vegetables. The colour and shape of the radish distinguishes the many types.
Radishes are a sturdy, easy-to-grow root vegetable that may be sown repeatedly during the growing season. They are grown for their delicious leaves and roots. Radishes can also be harvested as early as three weeks after sowing! Radish seeds are easily available online. You can buy radish seeds online at Urja Seeds. They have a variety of seeds to choose from.
Radishes are high in antioxidants and are a rich source of vitamin C. The major antioxidants found in radish plants are catechin, pyrogallol, vanillic acid, and other phenolic compounds which improves your immune and digestive system. Radish serves following health benefits:
1. Risk of Diabetes is reduced
2. Better functioning cardiovascular system
3. Liver functioning gets improved
Here's all you need to know about growing radishes in your garden.
Variety of Radish Seeds1) Radish Seeds All Season : It has pure white tapering roots and can be sown in all seasons. Buy mooli seeds online of all seasons at Urja Seeds, they serve you with one of the best quality seeds and instructions on how to grow the seeds at your ease at home.
2) Radish Seeds Palak Patta: It has long and thick roots with heavy yielding during mid season.
3) Radish Seeds F-1 Hybrid US-101 & Radish Seeds F-1 Hybrid US-102: The plant gets ready to harvest after 55-60 days of harvesting. Search for hybrid radish seeds online at Urja seeds and get the best quality seeds delivered at your doorstep.
4) Radish Seeds F-1 Hybrid US-66: The plant comes with a small foliage with dark green leaves and is known to have excellent tolerance capacity towards viruses.